Thursday, October 15, 2009

skull-turkey warrior

I made this 'turkey' from two skulls and some feathers that were from the fields surrounding the industrial park where I work. It sits on the windowsill in my office next to my cactus. The little skull is from a prairie dog (they do spring cleaning and bring out their dead so the fields are sometimes littered with skulls and other morbid little pieces of the deceased members of their families) and the large skull is maybe from a raccoon? Or a small fox? One morning when I came to work the action figure was perched on top of the skull-turkey. I call him the skull-turkey warrior.

1 comment:

  1. this has got to be one of the most awesome things I have ever seen. is it possible for me to come out there and collect some of those pdog skulls? or can you snag some for me?

    ReplyDelete