Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chase Bank Sucks

So I actually saw an image of the withdrawal slip that was used to withdraw $500 from my checking account last week. The teller wouldn't show me his computer screen so I stood up and walked around behind his desk to take a look. He got mad at me. Funny, that- since he's the one working for an institution that will hand a wad of my cash to somebody named 'Woody' with no last name and who can barely hold a pen. The above isn't the *actual* deposit slip but it's the best I can do from memory.

2 comments:

  1. What?!! Who is this Woody and what is he doing with your moola? I hate Chase too- and you're the second person this week to have issues with them. My friend Josh's atm card stopped working suddenly for no reason. We got transferred to them from WaMu and they are such a huge pain in the arse. Are they going to give you your money back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think it was Woody from Toy Story, and they were intimidated by his fame?

    ReplyDelete