Friday, July 30, 2010

germ-balls

The first time I saw balls like these to play in was at 'Sesame Playland' where my parents [uncharacteristically] brought my brother and me when we were very little. It must have been the same trip that we went to Hershey Park, in Hershey, PA. Strangely, there are no photos of either of these places- just the fuzzy memories I have stowed in the recesses of my brain. At Sesame Playland my parents bought us fruit juice in fruit-shaped bottles, which was *awesome*. (Mine was grape.) At Hershey Park we went on a ride that simulated the chocolate making process- when we entered the 'oven' portion I was terrified, thinking for certain that we were all going to be toasted into crispy cocoa for their factory...

2 comments:

  1. For some reason, it was always sad when the balls were all denty...not like they were actually as bouncy and fun as they looked anyways....denty balls. i think you should have this printed on fabric. Cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. perhaps I will, and then I'll send you yardage and you can make me *fabulous* things with it...

    ReplyDelete