Saturday, September 10, 2011

and also


I am in love with Trader Joe's. They didn't have them in Rhode Island and they didn't have them in Colorado which means that I have spent my adult life, so far, not knowing what I was missing. My sister-in-law predicts the love affair will fade within the next three years, but until it does I am pretty happy. The loot above cost me about $36. And that's raw almond butter in there, gluten free bread, sun-dried tomatoes marinated in olive oil, shaved asiago cheese, and three bags of salad greens. Plus a bunch more. And as if the food and prices aren't enough- the staff is so nice that I forget where I am and they sell cheap yummy sake. AND there's one walking distance from my house. *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for rubbing it in, Sarah! with a photo and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Moonhawk... If you come visit we can go to Trader Joe's together! :)

    ReplyDelete