Thursday, September 17, 2009

dream show

I had a dream the other night that these three bands were playing in Denver next Monday night. It was so realistic that in my dream I was figuring out the logistics of what I needed to get done on Tuesday, because I would no doubt be exhausted from an amazing night of music. This is what the concert poster would most likely look like- all the details are directly from my dream. (not sure of the venue, however... Probably at the Bluebird? Or maybe Larimer Lounge?)

4 comments:

  1. Yes. Yes you may. But you have to buy me a beer since I told you about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgive that this comment is not post-specific... Sarah, I love them ALL. I'm partial of course to your special brand of "neuro-flash sketches" (as I like to think of them).
    And, hey, I think we need more WORDs on these posts. WORDY WORDY WORDs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Alicia. And thanks for the suggestion to use more Words. Words are great. And being wordy is great. That's just a great idea. Thanks. For that idea. It's great.

    ReplyDelete