Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Squirrel

I know it's really hard to see in this picture, and I'll draw it soon to give it the full attention that this situation deserves, but one of the two fat squirrels that live in the giant pear tree in my back yard has been eating Halloween candy. I noticed him this afternoon when I was washing dishes. I left a bowl of candy out by my front door last night in case trick-or-treaters stopped by while I was out for the evening, and I was pleased to see that there was a lot missing when I got home. I now realize that the squirrels may have had something to do with that... If you click on the picture above to enlarge it you'll see that this little guy isn't even using his paws. He just has the whole damn piece of wrapped chocolate hanging out of his mouth like he's some crazed neighborhood kid, drunk on sugar and daylight saving...

No comments:

Post a Comment