Monday, February 13, 2012

my work space

I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'm really really messy when I do work.  I don't particularly like it- there's something so nice about a big clean desk and a lack of clutter and everything having its place...  But inevitably my desk becomes a big old cluttered mess.  Pliers, glue, scissors, electronics, fabric, receipts, charcoal, empty cups and glasses, sketchbooks, bills...  I do think it's worth noting that in this photo of my current work space you can find 3 decorative unicorns.  At least it has that going for it...

2 comments:

  1. http://www.officesnapshots.com/2012/02/06/inspiration-the-messy-desks-of-einstein-jobs-and-twain/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure it's just a matter of time before my messy desk leads me to greatness, like it did for these guys. Thanks for that, Moonhawk. :)

    ReplyDelete